Re: Doing Something For Better Documentation

From:
Casey West
Date:
April 22, 2003 13:44
Re: Doing Something For Better Documentation
Message ID:
20030422204843.GH15574@geeknest.com
It was Tuesday, April 22, 2003 when Tels took the soap box, saying:
k: >It was Monday, April 21, 2003 when Casey West took the soap box, saying:
: >: Rather than fishing for solutions, I'm willing to take the ball and do
: >: something useful for documentation.  See patch below.
: >
: >I retract this statement and message.  I ask forgiveness of those I've
: >offended.  I am not the right person for this responsibility.  The
: >patch was not literally meant to be applied.  I'm sorry.
:
: Huh? I thought that was a splendid idea and was aout to congratulate you
: and to dig some old doc issues out and try to send patches. Hmpfr...

Right.  So I should clarify my intentions and my actions.  So this is
it.

I'm going to make the documentation better.  I'm going to give
guidence and support to folks who want to help make the docs
better.  I don't need a title to do that.  If you want to give me one,
so be it (and I won't say no :-).

So, more patches will follow and I invite you all to do the same.

  Casey West

--
f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgmmng.