Re: Encode-1.92 was not marged right [Was: Re: FreeBSD thread vs. encoding.pm]

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
April 22, 2003 07:37
Re: Encode-1.92 was not marged right [Was: Re: FreeBSD thread vs. encoding.pm]
Message ID:
20030422115225.GA10058@vipunen.hut.fi
Well, it might be then my bad.  But I do not remember getting any
.rej:s or anything... then again, I've seen patch to sometimes misapply
patches.  I'll fetch a clean Encode 1.92 copy from CPAN and use those.

--
Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi> http://www.iki.fi/jhi/ "There is this special