Re: [perl #21947] Perl 5.8.0 lib/Math/Trig.pm doesn't return a true value.

From:
George Hartzell
Date:
April 22, 2003 02:38
Re: [perl #21947] Perl 5.8.0 lib/Math/Trig.pm doesn't return a true value.
Message ID:
16036.13709.870486.812781@rosebud.alerce.com
Rafael Garcia-Suarez (via RT) writes:
 > "hartzell@maple.lbl.gov (via RT)" <perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
 > > and by inspection, it indeed appears that Math::Trig does not return true.
 > >
 > > Adding a 1; after the last subroutine makes the MakeMaker stuff happy.
 >
 > Thanks for your report, this bug appears to have been already corrected
 > in the developement versions of the future perls 5.8.1 and 5.9.0.

Thanks.

Where can I find the dev. versions for 5.8.1.  It'd be nice to be able
to diff the sources and avoid diagnosing/fixing bugs that have already
been worked out.

g.