Re: Doing Something For Better Documentation

From:
Casey West
Date:
April 21, 2003 17:02
Re: Doing Something For Better Documentation
Message ID:
20030422000607.GC10655@geeknest.com
It was Monday, April 21, 2003 when Casey West took the soap box, saying:
: Rather than fishing for solutions, I'm willing to take the ball and do
: something useful for documentation.  See patch below.

I retract this statement and message.  I ask forgiveness of those I've
offended.  I am not the right person for this responsibility.  The
patch was not literally meant to be applied.  I'm sorry.

  Casey West

--
"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible."
 -- Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895.