Re: Doing Something For Better Documentation

From:
Ask Bjoern Hansen
Date:
April 21, 2003 14:36
Re: Doing Something For Better Documentation
Message ID:
86u1crwn1y.fsf@miette.develooper.com
casey@geeknest.com (Casey West) writes:

>  instance, Andy Dougherty and Jarkko Hietaniemi share the I<Configure>
> -pumpkin.
> +pumpkin, and Casey West is the I<documentation> pumpking.

You know, it works the other way around.  :-)
First you work as the pumpking and then it's documented.

And how about we get the PDP project active before you stretch
yourself thinner?  ;-)

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen, http://www.askbjoernhansen.com/ !try; do();