Re: Net::Ping 2.29 udp ping test

From:
Rob Brown
Date:
April 17, 2003 21:33
Re: Net::Ping 2.29 udp ping test
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.44.0304172228120.4659-100000@rox.roobik.com
I changed Net::Ping so that ECONNRESET is
considered reachable.  After all, if the
connection was reset by the peer, then the
peer must have been alive to do it, eh?

Try again with the latest source from CVS.

This does seem like a strange response
though.  I've only been able to duplicate
this weird condition under Cygwin.  It
may be a bug in Cygwin itself and nothing
to do with perl though.

Thanks,

--
Rob