Re: [patch] low hanging fruit from p6 tree

From:
H.Merijn Brand
Date:
April 17, 2003 02:01
Re: [patch] low hanging fruit from p6 tree
Message ID:
20030417105951.BAAB.H.M.BRAND@hccnet.nl
On Wed 16 Apr 2003 20:24, "Jim Cromie" <jcromie@divsol.com> wrote:
> attached patch carries 'make lint' from parrot,
> which uses lclint/splint for new & improved perl.fuzz
>
> splint is distributed in RedHat 9, probly others.

But not on HP-UX, AIX, Irix, DEC OSF, .......

> patch includes one tiny hand-tweak not reflected below;
> I removed perly.c from list, since its evidently in $(c) already.

Maybe we can consider the patch if it is written from a shell wrapper that
checks in a system indepenannt way if splint is available.

--
H.Merijn Brand        Amsterdam Perl Mongers (http://amsterdam.pm.org/)
using perl-5.6.1, 5.8.0 & 633 on HP-UX 10.20 & 11.00, AIX 4.2, AIX 4.3,