Re: Change 19203: Introduce PerlIO::get_layers() to allow people to peek

From:
Dan Kogai
Date:
April 14, 2003 12:46
Re: Change 19203: Introduce PerlIO::get_layers() to allow people to peek
Message ID:
C8270D6C-6EB1-11D7-A3E0-000393AE4244@dan.co.jp
On Tuesday, April 15, 2003, at 04:00  AM, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> Change 19203 by jhi@kosh on 2003/04/14 17:35:51
>
> 	Introduce PerlIO::get_layers() to allow people to peek
> 	at the PerlIO layer stack.

Yeees!  I've been looking forward to this feature.  I'll definitely use
that feature in the next release of encoding.pm.

Dan the PerlIO (ab)?user