MakeMaker 6.10 imminent! Test 6.10_02.

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
April 7, 2003 20:14
Subject:
MakeMaker 6.10 imminent! Test 6.10_02.
Message ID:
20030408031408.GA3448@windhund.schwern.org
Positive reports are rolling in about MakeMaker 6.10_02.  There's nothing
critical in the TODO list, though it would be nice if some kind soul would
complete ExtUtils::MakeMaker::Tutorial.  OS/2 and MacPerl are still sick,
but there's nothing immediately forthcoming about that.

So I guess this is something like a last call for issues before I shove
out something which can reasonably be called stable.

--
Democracy is sometimes inconvenient.