FIXME

From:
Chip Salzenberg
Date:
April 2, 2003 18:04
Subject:
FIXME
Message ID:
20030403020159.GD13688@perlsupport.com
In bleadperl there are nine "FIXME" comments (not counting four in lib
and ext, and three in win32).  The one in doio.c first caught my eye,
and I'd appreciate somebody explaining just what's dangerous about the
code below it.  But I'm also curious as to whether anyone can suggest
what needs to be done for the rest, if anything.

PS: let's not talk about "XXX" yet.
--
Chip Salzenberg         - a.k.a.  -        <chip@pobox.com>
         "It furthers one to have somewhere to go."