Re: 5.8.1@19053: threads goofs

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
April 2, 2003 12:50
Re: 5.8.1@19053: threads goofs
Message ID:
20030402205025.GI8228@vipunen.hut.fi
I have to wade back and read the p5p archives since I'm pretty certain
we fought over, ummm, discussed, the wording of this very message
many months ago, and I don't want us to revisit all that.

But in the meanwhile: I did find the earlier discussion on the tail
part of the message: instead of "NN other threads were still running"
should be "NN threads were running":