Re: cpan.org ownership change?

From:
Chip Salzenberg
Date:
March 31, 2003 15:23
Re: cpan.org ownership change?
Message ID:
20030331232129.GA10292@perlsupport.com
According to Elizabeth Mattijsen:
> Weird.  The domain is officially controlled by The Perl Institute.
>
> The Perl Institute (CPAN3-DOM)
>    3665 E. Bay Dr. Suite 204-A
>    Largo, FL 33771-1990
>    US

I think that information has been spoofed!  That's the address I used
when I was director of TPI, and I lived in Largo; but I haven't lived
in Florida for many a year.

Somebody seems to be setting it up to look like TPI is still in
charge.  Who knows who is really answering the mail at that address?
Something is rotten in the state of Florida....
--
Chip Salzenberg         - a.k.a.  -        <chip@pobox.com>
         "It furthers one to have somewhere to go."