[Encode] 1.92 will be released on Monday (JST)

From:
Dan Kogai
Date:
March 29, 2003 04:31
Subject:
[Encode] 1.92 will be released on Monday (JST)
Message ID:
5CE91F2E-61E2-11D7-A2F6-000393AE4244@dan.co.jp
Porters,

   Here is the list of Changes from Encode-1.92-tobe.  If no objection
is mailed until the end of this weekend I will release it.

! ucm/big5-eten.ucm ucm/big5-hkscs.ucm
   Extraneous single-byte chars in range \x80-\xA0 and \xFA-\xFF
   removed.  FYI, IBM's ICU has none of these for java-Big5-1.3_P.ucm
   but glibc-BIG5-2.1.2.ucm does.
! lib/Encode/Guess.pm
   Some POD fixes.
! t/CJKT.t
   Change 18989: Make the :bytes conditional on PerlIO.
   further Modified by Dan Kogai
   <200303161730.h2GHU5B16265@smtp3.ActiveState.com>
! t/enc_module.t
   Chnage 18966: another fix for failing test on windows ("use encoding"
   puts  STDIN in :raw mode, so chomp() wasn't stripping the CR), by gsar

Autrijus and Jungshik, I would appreciate if you checked
http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/ucm-cp9xx.tar.gz and see if they are
correct.  They are just the same as the one found in
http://oss.software.ibm.com/cvs/icu/charset/data/ucm/ but I have no
idea if ICU's mapping is good enough....

Dan the Encode Maintainer