RE: [perl #21493]: Building Perl on IRIX

From:
Kevin Parkes
Date:
March 27, 2003 06:00
RE: [perl #21493]: Building Perl on IRIX
Message ID:
382964F4543AE043AE1B17B0A68160B608D9D6@meduk.medivir.com
Update
=====

After much trial and error I've found that the 5.8.0 will build provided one adds -shared to the lddlflags.

However I do get two test failures - lib/sort.t and ext/List/Util/t/shuffle.t. Both give core dumps. I've tried reducing the optimisation level to -O2 but with no effect.

With the -shared flag 5.6.1 builds and passes all its tests.

Kevin Parkes