Re: [perl #21614] 5.8.0 Unbalanced string table refcount

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
March 24, 2003 00:56
Re: [perl #21614] 5.8.0 Unbalanced string table refcount
Message ID:
20030323202156.B29399@fdgroup.com
On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 05:59:59PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> However, I can't be sure if this illegal memory access is actually the
> same bug as you're seeing. I'm a bit confused by all this, because valgrind
> seems to be reporting errors in the pad code, and pads have been substantially
> reworked for bleadperl, but not maintperl. Hence I'm surprised that the bug
> seems to be fixed in both branches, given that the implementation differs.

Most of my pad patches have recently been integrated into maintperl.
(Jarkko is either very wise or insane (or both).)

--
Blaming Islam for 911 is like blaming Christianity for Oklahoma City.