Test::Harness 2.27_01 released

From:
Andy Lester
Date:
March 23, 2003 20:29
Test::Harness 2.27_01 released
Message ID:
35745D5F-5DB1-11D7-91E4-000393D9EF82@petdance.com
At Schwern's request, I've uploaded a beta of Test::Harness 2.27.

Changes are all his.  This is a transitional release before I start
doing actual new code in it.

Hugo/Jarkko: Please let me know what I need to get to you to incorporate
these?  Diff against bleadperl, of course, but do you take everything?

2.27  Sun Sat 23 21:12:00 EDT 2003
     - Fixed when the path to perl contains spaces on Windows
     * Stas Bekman noticed that tests with no output at all were
       interpreted as passing
     - MacPerl test tweak for busted exit codes (bleadperl 17345)
     - Abigail and Nick Clark both hit the 100000 "huge test that will
       suck up all your memory" limit with legit tests.  Made the check
       smarter to allow large, planned tests to work.
     - Partial fix of stats display when a test fails only because
there's
       too many tests.
     - Made wait.ph and WCOREDUMP anti-vommit protection more robust in
       cases where wait.ph loads but WCOREDUMP() pukes when run.
     - Added a LICENSE.
     - Ilya noticed the per test skip reason was accumlating between
tests.

xoa

--
Andy Lester