Trying to get releases out for 5.8.1

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
March 21, 2003 17:31
Subject:
Trying to get releases out for 5.8.1
Message ID:
20030322013112.GG12073@windhund.schwern.org
Coming back from deep orbit, I'm trying to get releases of MakeMaker,
Test::Harness and Test::More out in time for 5.8.1.

Work is complicated by my switch from CVS to Aegis.  MakeMaker is
blocking on my lack of a Unixed VMS account with proper build tools.

--
kiloconway: unit of extreme mind expansion.  Equal to 1024 conways,
  one kiloconway gives the sensation that all of the quantuum particles