Re: [DOC-PATCH] for README.cygwin, bleadperl version

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
March 21, 2003 08:39
Re: [DOC-PATCH] for README.cygwin, bleadperl version
Message ID:
20030321173815.332b55e4.rgarciasuarez@free.fr
Autrijus Tang wrote:

> According to perlpod and perlpodspec, L<> should probably be used for
> hyperlinks instead:
>
>     * "L<scheme:...>"		# perlpod
>     Links to an absolute URL.  For example, "L<http://www.perl.org/>".
>     * "L<name>" -- a hyperlink	# podlpodspec
>
> Although both F<> and L<> works (and F<> avoids raising a warning from
> podchecker), there is no precedent in using F<> for hyperlinks in the
> current documentation set, but six L<>s for hyperlinks.
>
> Sorry for being pedantic. :-)

No, thanks for reminding me the specs, my use of pod2html is strictly based
on personal heuristics ;-