[perl #21608] perl #21607]

From:
Alfonso Arias
Date:
March 18, 2003 08:49
Subject:
[perl #21608] perl #21607]
Message ID:
rt-21608-53803.0.831905416952878@bugs6.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  "Alfonso Arias"
# Please include the string:  [perl #21608]

Good Morning: I think that the question is:
I Thanks in advance. I am trying to instal Perl in my Pc, Drive D. I have
Visual C++ installed in my Drive C. I had try to Modify the Makefile for
indicate where is the include and libraries of c++
(C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\VC98\INCLUDE AND C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\VC98\LIB)
IN WHAT CONFIG FILE I MUST INDICATE THAT VISUAL C++'s LIBRARIES AND INCLUDES
ARE IN THIS DIRECTORIES?
Because rigth now I dont know where I need to modify for solve this issue:
This is the result:

D:\perl-5.8.0\win32>nmake

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 6.00.8168.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.

        ..\miniperl.exe -I..\lib  buildext.pl nmake -nologo perldll.def
..\ext
Making B
nmake -nologo

    cl -c    -nologo -Gf -W3 -MD -DNDEBUG -O1 -DWIN32 -D_CONSOLE -DNO_STRICT
 -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -DUSE_PERLIO -DPERL_MSVCRT_READ
FIX
-MD -DNDEBUG -O1    -DVERSION=\"1.01\"  -DXS_VERSION=\"1.01\"
"-I..\..\..\lib\C
ORE"   C.c
C.c
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\VC98\INCLUDE\sys\stat.h(65) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
ope
n include file: 'sys/types.h': No such file or directory
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cd' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
Unsuccessful make(B): code=512 at buildext.pl line 99.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '..\miniperl.exe' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

The information in this electronic message may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission
in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and then
delete it. All e-mail sent to this address may be archived or reviewed.