Re: Patch for Data::Dumper 2.12 to Allow Custom Hash Key/Value Separator

From:
hv
Date:
March 16, 2003 19:16
Re: Patch for Data::Dumper 2.12 to Allow Custom Hash Key/Value Separator
Message ID:
200303170318.h2H3IOd16535@crypt.compulink.co.uk
chocolateboy <chocolateboy@chocolatey.com> wrote:
:Please find enclosed a patch for Data::Dumper 2.12 which allows the user
:to define the hash key/value separator.
:
:I've found this useful for dumping Perl data structures to JavaScript,
:whose array and hash literal syntax is exactly the same as Perl's apart
:from its use of ':' rather than '=>' (or ',').

Thanks, this looks like excellent work. I've applied it to perl's
development sources as change #19005.

Hugo