[perl #21533] Re: Label t/fileevent fails building perl 5.8.0 on RedHat 8.0

From:
perlbug-followup
Date:
March 11, 2003 07:11
Subject:
[perl #21533] Re: Label t/fileevent fails building perl 5.8.0 on RedHat 8.0
Message ID:
rt-21533-53532.18.8078673880496@bugs6.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  email@greglondon.com
# Please include the string:  [perl #21533]

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:18:57 -0800 (PST), email@greglondon.com wrote:

> Sorry, it should say
>
> t/fileevent fails while building Tk800.023 on Perl 5.8.0 and RedHat 8.0

My bad. I had the latest tarball, but I didn't install the last patch.
Everything is working OK now. Sorry for the false alarm.
I started installing Linux on a new machine this afternoon, and
I've been running into all sorts of problems, after about 8 hours
of headbanging, I should just make it a rule to delay any bug
reports until I get a chance to sleep on them.

Once again, my apologies.

Greg London