[FYI] tiny regen* target tidyup

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
March 8, 2003 00:02
Subject:
[FYI] tiny regen* target tidyup
Message ID:
20030308080237.GA15636@kosh.hut.fi
I once again spent too many seconds wondering which one I was
supposed to run, regen.pl or regen_headers.pl, so I shuffled
their names a bit, and while I was at it, I added one shiny
bell to the regen.pl (the script formerly known as regen_headers.pl).

Change 18851 by jhi@kosh on 2003/03/08 06:49:35

        regen_headers tiny tidying:
        - regen.pl renamed as regen_lib.pl
        - regen_headers.pl renamed as regen.pl
        - added make target 'regen' (kept target 'regen_headers'
          for porters' brains' backward compatibility)
        - regen.pl fancified a bit to display the names
          of the files that got changed by running the scripts

--
Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi> http://www.iki.fi/jhi/ "There is this special