Re: Ending the P5P summaries

From:
hv
Date:
March 3, 2003 08:41
Re: Ending the P5P summaries
Message ID:
200303031643.h23GhBh11748@crypt.compulink.co.uk
Rafael Garcia-Suarez <rgarciasuarez@free.fr> wrote:
:Due to a combination of circumstances, my amount of free time is
:becoming less copious. As a consequence, I decided to stop writing the
:P5P summaries : because I can't guarantee anymore the amount of free
:time necessary each week to read and summarize the whole P5P traffic in
:time.

I'm sorry to hear that; I've often found the summaries helpful, and
I know that many people use it as their primary means of keeping in
touch with what we're doing. Thank you very much for the great work
you've done in making the summaries such an excellent resource.

Hugo