Re: CPAN usage question....apropos?

From:
andreas.koenig
Date:
March 3, 2003 01:46
Re: CPAN usage question....apropos?
Message ID:
m3wujgokbp.fsf@k242.linux.bogus

  > Maybe I'm just having a bad CPAN day....but I noticed several
  > modules were out of date using 'r', and seem to be encountering
  > a fair number of errors in building some of them as well...
  > a few install, but so far failures include:

  > "Encode"
  > "Gimp"
  > HTML::Entities (answered yes to unicode support)
  > HTML::Form
  > bigint
  > Term::Readline::GNU failed 2 tests on history...

  > maybe something got broken somewhere?

Nothing I know of. Of the above I haven't tried Gimp, I can confirm a
problem in Math::BigInt, all others work fine for me (but HTML::Entities
only tried without Unicode support). I fear you'll have to write
individual bugreports to the authors. Let them know the output of
'perl -V', maybe you encounter platform-specific problems.

I'll write a report to Tels about Math::BigInt.

--
andreas