Ending the P5P summaries

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
March 2, 2003 05:31
Subject:
Ending the P5P summaries
Message ID:
20030302143215.1ca636e2.rgarciasuarez@free.fr
Dear summary readers,

Due to a combination of circumstances, my amount of free time is
becoming less copious. As a consequence, I decided to stop writing the
P5P summaries : because I can't guarantee anymore the amount of free
time necessary each week to read and summarize the whole P5P traffic in
time.

Of course, anyone is welcome to continue that summarizing work, with
or without my help. I still believe that those summaries are useful,
and I enjoyed writing them.

On the other hand, I expect to be able to spend more time on code,
something I wasn't regularly doing recently.

--
rgs