RE: CPAN usage question....apropos?

From:
linda w.
Date:
March 2, 2003 01:04
RE: CPAN usage question....apropos?
Message ID:
000101c2e09a$9e2697f0$1403a8c0@sc.tlinx.org
Ahh....at least its not just me making another clueless mistake
this time....:-)...

Thanks!
-linda

    http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bug.html?id=768

  > Am I missing something obvious other than manual download of the source
  > and macking it is somewhere in the include path?

  > Perhaps am confused, but isn't that what the cpan-shell is supposed
  > to do for me?

The cpan shell can install properly declared prerequisites for you but
it cannot fix bugs in modules. Devel::SmallProf passes all its tests
with perl-5.6.1 but not with 5.8. I do not know why.

--
andreas