Re: [perl #21380] 5.8.0 test failure on Cobalt RaQ2

From:
J. Lasser
Date:
February 28, 2003 02:19
Re: [perl #21380] 5.8.0 test failure on Cobalt RaQ2
Message ID:
20030227212354.GG3555@gumball.baltimorons.org
In the wise words of Nicholas Clark:

[ . . . socketpair.t test 36 and 37 fail . . . ]
> > Any suggestions from this point?
[ . . . ]
> loopback sockets (both IP and Unix domain) in general seem to be vile,
> particularly in combination with shutdown() This makes it hard to test
> whether perl's interface to them is working.
[ . . . ]

It sounds to me like this isn't worth worrying about and I should just
go ahead and install.  Is that a fair assessment?

Jon
--
Jon Lasser
Home: jon@lasser.org		|    Work:jon@cluestickconsulting.com