Re: [perl #21347] segfault in UNIVERSAL::AUTOLOAD

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
February 25, 2003 23:39
Re: [perl #21347] segfault in UNIVERSAL::AUTOLOAD
Message ID:
20030226083911.698ba0b8.rgarciasuarez@free.fr
hv@crypt.org wrote:
> It seems like it might be helpful at some point to be able to add
> other Regexp:: methods - for introspection, for example, or even
> as a window to enable or disable particular types of optimisation.
>
> I'd even be tempted to document it, though that may be too radical
> a step.

Yes, but HASH, ARRAY etc. are not classes ?
On the other hand I don't know about the history behind the "Regexp"
name, so my advice should not be assumed informed here --.