Re: [perl #21347] segfault in UNIVERSAL::AUTOLOAD

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
February 24, 2003 13:51
Re: [perl #21347] segfault in UNIVERSAL::AUTOLOAD
Message ID:
20030224225059.330e98be.rgarciasuarez@free.fr
Enache Adrian wrote:

> I already did it and got no test failures. Unfortunately, the real
> patch is above your local ${"FOO"} patch and my recent 3 patches
> to Ton Hospels's bug reports. This is manually modified:

<snip>
Great.

> I wonder however if someone has tried outside of the Perl core to
> use to 'Regexp' stash ( put methods on it , etc ).

That's most probable. However if some twisted mind have done something
like this, they knew they were abusing an undocumented feature. And
undocumented features are subject to change without notice, esp.
between major releases ;-