Re: closing of all 5.005 thread related bugs

From:
hv
Date:
February 10, 2003 05:49
Re: closing of all 5.005 thread related bugs
Message ID:
200302101351.h1ADpNN16317@crypt.compulink.co.uk
Arthur Bergman <arthur@contiller.se> wrote:
:On måndag, feb 10, 2003, at 00:07 Europe/Stockholm, hv@crypt.org wrote:
:> Arthur Bergman <arthur@contiller.se> wrote:
:> :There is a large section of 5.005 thread bugs on bugs.perl.org, should
:> :they be closed, stalled?
:>
:> I'd have thought that it'd be up to the pumpkins for the various
:> maintenance versions of perl to decide what to try and do about them,
:> and I'm sure that consumers of such maintenance releases would be
:> grateful for any that do get fixed.
:>
:> I don't think it makes sense to close them just because they're not
:> going to be fixed in bleadperl.
:
:Oki,
:
:Then we mark them as 5.005 + 5.005 threads and stalled? 5005 threads
:was deprecated in all releases but 5.005 where it was experimental :-/

I believe it was first deprecated in 5.8, though 5.6 did still say
they were experimental.

Marking them as stalled is fine.

Hugo