Re: closing of all 5.005 thread related bugs

From:
Arthur Bergman
Date:
February 9, 2003 23:44
Re: closing of all 5.005 thread related bugs
Message ID:
5AF1DB48-3CCB-11D7-8E65-003065D64CBE@contiller.se

On måndag, feb 10, 2003, at 00:07 Europe/Stockholm, hv@crypt.org wrote:

> Arthur Bergman <arthur@contiller.se> wrote:
> :There is a large section of 5.005 thread bugs on bugs.perl.org, should
> :they be closed, stalled?
>
> I'd have thought that it'd be up to the pumpkins for the various
> maintenance versions of perl to decide what to try and do about them,
> and I'm sure that consumers of such maintenance releases would be
> grateful for any that do get fixed.
>
> I don't think it makes sense to close them just because they're not
> going to be fixed in bleadperl.
>
> Hugo

Oki,

Then we mark them as 5.005 + 5.005 threads and stalled? 5005 threads
was deprecated in all releases but 5.005 where it was experimental :-/

Arthur