Re: perldebug.pod suggestion

From:
hv
Date:
February 9, 2003 18:28
Re: perldebug.pod suggestion
Message ID:
200302100230.h1A2UZn15564@crypt.compulink.co.uk
"Jay Hannah" <jhannah@omnihotels.com> wrote:
:> From: Joe McMahon [mailto:mcmahon@ibiblio.org]
:> I don't want to say "don't document it" because it is useful, but I'm
:> not sure we want this to be the way that you do this operation from now
:> on. You might want to add a statement to the effect of "@DB::typeahead
:> is not a supported interface and is subject to change in future
:> releases". This lets us document it  but not get stuck with it
:> permanently.
:
:Agreed. Below is a new patch.

Thanks, applied to the development sources as change #18683.

:> In any case, this certainly needs to go on the list of "features the
:> debugger should oughta have when we make it better".
:
:Is there any way I can/should help with that? Is there anything else
:I can/should do at this point?

Joe is the man to talk to about that.

:(Is there a reasonable chance my patch will be applied?)

Once the pumpkin gets his head out of the daytime job, yes.
Apologies for the delay,

Hugo