Re: closing of all 5.005 thread related bugs

From:
hv
Date:
February 9, 2003 15:05
Re: closing of all 5.005 thread related bugs
Message ID:
200302092307.h19N72r15018@crypt.compulink.co.uk
Arthur Bergman <arthur@contiller.se> wrote:
:There is a large section of 5.005 thread bugs on bugs.perl.org, should
:they be closed, stalled?

I'd have thought that it'd be up to the pumpkins for the various
maintenance versions of perl to decide what to try and do about them,
and I'm sure that consumers of such maintenance releases would be
grateful for any that do get fixed.

I don't think it makes sense to close them just because they're not
going to be fixed in bleadperl.

Hugo