[perl #20789] A problem compiling Perl 5

From:
ALTAIR -
Date:
February 8, 2003 19:50
Subject:
[perl #20789] A problem compiling Perl 5
Message ID:
rt-20789-50595.4.88450028914443@bugs6.perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  "ALTAIR -"
# Please include the string:  [perl #20789]

Hello.

I am compiling the perl5.005_03.tar.gz file in my computer buy i can't.
After read the INSTALL file, I was write:

        rm -f config.sh Policy.sh
        sh Configure

All OK and this point of configuration process.

At the end of Configure process, I read the message:

Run "make" now.

But when I write "make" in console, I read:

[root@localhost perl5.005_03]# make
make: *** No hay ninguna regla para construir el objetivo `<interno>',
necesario para `miniperlmain.o'.  Alto.

¿¿No rules to build the object??. But the "./Configure" process talks what
all are OK!

I send the LOG file of "./Configure -d" process for details. I have Linux
Mandrake 8.2 in my computer.

And sorry for my english, I am spanish.

Bye

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx

url: http://rt.perl.org/rt2/attach/50595/38849/ba101a/Log_Configure_d