Re: MakeMaker and TESTS => 't/*.t t/*/*.t'

From:
schwern
Date:
February 6, 2003 06:03
Re: MakeMaker and TESTS => 't/*.t t/*/*.t'
Message ID:
20030205135611.A31379@ttul.org
On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 03:55:27PM -0000, MAILER-DAEMON@relay.pair.com wrote:

> One of the things I've been thinking about is having Test::Harness
> include some sort of globby mechanism so that the caller can specify a
> directory, and T::H will recursively walk the directory looking for .t
> files, a la find.
>
> Thoughts?

I don't see why not.  Two new functions would be nice.  One to do the
equivalent of run_tests(glob("t/*.t")) and another to do a full recursive
search.  It certainly would solve a lot of these silly glob compatibility
problems.