Re: MakeMaker and TESTS => 't/*.t t/*/*.t'

From:
MAILER-DAEMON
Date:
February 5, 2003 07:15
Re: MakeMaker and TESTS => 't/*.t t/*/*.t'
Message ID:
9BCCEBC8-391C-11D7-8377-000393D9EF82@relay.pair.com

One of the things I've been thinking about is having Test::Harness
include some sort of globby mechanism so that the caller can specify a
directory, and T::H will recursively walk the directory looking for .t
files, a la find.

Thoughts?

xoa

--
Andy Lester, lead singer & driver of the Winnebago
andy@petdance.com, AIM:petdance