Re: [perl #18346] Signal handler broken using ithreads

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
February 4, 2003 13:39
Re: [perl #18346] Signal handler broken using ithreads
Message ID:
20030204224603.1051417d.rgarciasuarez@free.fr
Nick Ing-Simmons wrote:
> (p5p - I know I never liked open.pm but it seems its parsing has got even
> more messy than I remember it. As far as I recall ':' was supposed
> to be a separator (like $ENV{PATH} or attributes my $foo : shared : lock )
> but open.pm seems to be spliting on whitespace and then treating : as
> prefix to the name.
> The mis-feature above is not caused by this dubious parsing but the parsing
> does make commandline does not seem to allow -Mopen=:foo:bar but
> requires -Mopen=':foo :bar'

Funny you should say that.
I was trying to patch B::Deparse to add support for the open pragma,
and it appears that I'm unable to figure out which 'use open' syntax
results in which cop_io value.