problems compiling a C file created by perl B::CC MODULE

From:
Paul Appleby
Date:
February 4, 2003 01:09
Subject:
problems compiling a C file created by perl B::CC MODULE
Message ID:
000b01c2cbf1$995f4630$6501a8c0@ibm78pyff5
I'm using perl Active Perl 5.6.1 for Windows on a Windows 2000 machine.

I used "perl -MO=CC,-oTargetfile Sourcefile" on the command line to create a C file from my perl file.

But the C file has trouble compiling using both Miracle C and Digital Mars compilers for Windows.

After adding the full path for the following:
#include "C:/Perl/lib/CORE/EXTERN.h"
#include "C:/Perl/lib/CORE/perl.h"
#include "C:/Perl/lib/CORE/XSUB.h"

everything sailed along until:

" Fatal Error: unable to open input file 'arpa/inet.h' ".

What could be the problem??!

Sincerely,

Paul

Paul Appleby