RE: [perl #20613] Perl_magic_setsig/clearsig problems

From:
Anders Johnson
Date:
January 30, 2003 03:21
RE: [perl #20613] Perl_magic_setsig/clearsig problems
Message ID:
001801c2c800$a943c020$9800a8c0@wis.com
Just so you know, I have some revisions on this patch to deal with some
other potential problems that I just discovered by digging though mg.c.

Rather than confuse the issue right now, I'll wait for confirmation that
I'm on the right track before submitting the revised patch.

Thanks,
&ers