Re: Hugo busy

From:
Gurusamy Sarathy
Date:
January 29, 2003 21:44
Re: Hugo busy
Message ID:
200301300543.h0U5guB04424@smtp3.ActiveState.com
On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:30:53 GMT, Nicholas Clark wrote:
>On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 01:22:51AM +0000, hv@crypt.org wrote:
>> Apologies for recent quietness: we're in the middle of a big CVS
>> repository overhaul at work (new branches and renaming and all).
>> I hope to be out of the thick of it within the next day or two,
>> and have a chance to start reading some mail again.
>
>Currently Changes files only get updated when pumpkings release snapshots.
>Is it possible to auto-generate the Changes files in some way, such as
>after some number of days if more than some number of changes to this
>tree have occurred?
>If not, would it be possible for those with commit privs to do it manually
>every so often? Or is there danger in that too?

This is always kept up to date every 15 minutes:

    http://public.ActiveState.com/gsar/APC/changes-latest.gz

That only has the changes since the last public release.  If you
want all the changes since the beginning of time:

    http://public.ActiveState.com/gsar/APC/changes-all.gz

Sarathy
gsar@ActiveState.com