Re: Hugo busy

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
January 29, 2003 14:42
Re: Hugo busy
Message ID:
20030129223053.GC280@Bagpuss.unfortu.net
On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 01:22:51AM +0000, hv@crypt.org wrote:
> Apologies for recent quietness: we're in the middle of a big CVS
> repository overhaul at work (new branches and renaming and all).
> I hope to be out of the thick of it within the next day or two,
> and have a chance to start reading some mail again.

Currently Changes files only get updated when pumpkings release snapshots.
Is it possible to auto-generate the Changes files in some way, such as
after some number of days if more than some number of changes to this
tree have occurred?
If not, would it be possible for those with commit privs to do it manually
every so often? Or is there danger in that too?

Nicholas Clark