Re: change #9754: 5 x slowdown for perl -d

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
January 19, 2003 16:06
Re: change #9754: 5 x slowdown for perl -d
Message ID:
20030120000238.G24444@fdgroup.com
On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 11:54:15PM +0000, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> I guess the other thing to do is to stop pp_dbstate() testing
> op_private; or find out why it does it, and only test the right bit(s).

Interestingly, looking at the src code for 5.000, the test is already
there for op_private in pp_dbstate(), but op.h makes no mention of a
private flag for OP_*STATE.

Perhaps it was a mistake?

--
"You're so sadly neglected, and often ignored.
A poor second to Belgium, When going abroad."