CCing from the RT web interface is broken

From:
Robert Spier
Date:
January 17, 2003 17:03
Subject:
CCing from the RT web interface is broken
Message ID:
m33cnrqngg.wl_rspier@pobox.com
At Fri, 17 Jan 2003 21:46:40 +0000,
Nicholas Clark wrote:
> OK. I found this via the RT web interface, and added a comment there, but
> it's not yet shown up here despite the fact that I added
> perl5-porters@perl.org as a CC

Finally had a chance to look into this.

The rt box is eventually going to handle all the mailing lists too,
and right now it's halfway configured to think that.  So it tries to
deliver stuff to perl.org, but it never gets to the outside world,
cause it thinks it is supposed to handle that mail.  I think.

CC's to non perl.org addresses should work fine.

I've CC'ed ask, and hopefully he can look into this ASAP.

-R