Re: [perl #17075] sprintf: '%.[num](g|G)' documentation incorrect

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
January 1, 2003 15:06
Re: [perl #17075] sprintf: '%.[num](g|G)' documentation incorrect
Message ID:
20030101230220.GA8896@Bagpuss.unfortu.net
On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 12:42:56PM +0100, hv@crypt.org wrote:
> "Allen Smith" <easmith@beatrice.rutgers.edu> wrote:
> :I hope the below looks OK... I think I managed to compact the information
> :together without losing clarity, but would like feedback from people who
> :aren't native readers of English on how clear it is.
>
> Thanks, applied as #17987, and apologies for the delay.
>
> Nicholas, perhaps you could check over the Config references to see
> whether any changes are needed: this is the sprintf section of
> perlfunc.pod.

I can't see anything wrong with them, and all code runs and produces the
expect results on various different perls

Nicholas Clark