develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2002

Re: Thread::Use - use a module inside a thread only

From:
Elizabeth Mattijsen
Date:
Re: Thread::Use - use a module inside a thread only
Message ID:
4.2.0.58.20020730173331.033b8100@mickey.dijkmat.nl
At 04:54 PM 7/30/02 +0200, Slaven Rezic wrote:
>Elizabeth Mattijsen <liz@dijkmat.nl> writes:
> > Well, I guess YMMV...  prototypes aren't much use in an OO environment
> > anyway, exports seems to work fine, judging from the testing that I
> > did.  Constants may be another problem, let me check up on that...
>What about exporting variables with "use strict" on?

Probably the same problem...  lemme check on that too...

Liz