develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2002

Re: Perl 5.8.0

From:
Dan Kogai
Date:
Re: Perl 5.8.0
Message ID:
93F9CEE2-9B11-11D6-81B2-0003939A104C@dan.co.jp
On Friday, July 19, 2002, at 09:19 AM, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> This is the Perl 5.8.0.

Congratulations.  It did finally happen.

> and last but foremost, my lovely wife Elaine will hopefully be glad to
> have me back after two years of virtual widowhood.

I reckon you have fewer victims than me ;)  I changed fewer diapers of
1st one than I did to my 0th daughter thanks to 5.8.0 :)

Dan the Husband of Naomi, Father of Hazumi and Kiwami