develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2002

Re: Perl 5.8.0

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
Re: Perl 5.8.0
Message ID:
20020719052225.I29981@alpha.hut.fi
> The official announcement (for use.perl.org, for dev.perl.org/perl5,
> comp.lang.perl.announce, etc.) will go out soon as enough mirrors
> have picked up the tar.gz.  I'll ask the mirror sites to expedite
> their mirrors.  (Yes, please, don't use.perl this yet.)

I now use.perl'ed the announcement, but it's on hold until dev.perl.org
is all set up, and the mirrors catch up.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen