develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2002

Re: perl@16861

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
May 29, 2002 17:20
Re: perl@16861
Message ID:
20020530032006.Z30595@alpha.hut.fi
> >If I don't have working tested patches by Thursday evening, no go.
> >(I said earlier Friday evening, but NI-S talked some sense to me.)
> >Core *.c patches must be in the Friday morning snapshot.
>
> Actually, things should be pretty good now, except that self-tied
> globs won't get destroyed when they should.  If that bothers anyone,
> we can always say to use self-tied IO's instead.

I now tested the patch in the linux that used to croak on op/tie.t,
and it seems happy (modulo the self-tied glob failure, of course).

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen