develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2002

Re: [ID 20020525.002] coredump/bad free warning in blead with SIGWARN

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
May 25, 2002 19:10
Re: [ID 20020525.002] coredump/bad free warning in blead with SIGWARN
Message ID:
20020526051041.H23596@alpha.hut.fi
On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 05:06:54AM +0300, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> Using your simpler version, 16792, and Third Degree I get this before
> the core dump:

With the longer version the same heap violation but the script runs
a little bit further before barfing.

--
$jhi++; # http://www.iki.fi/jhi/
        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen