develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2001

Re: [ID 20011220.001] problem with using PPM3 package manager

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
December 20, 2001 10:06
Re: [ID 20011220.001] problem with using PPM3 package manager
Message ID:
20011220180619.GB12961@blackrider
On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 12:56:36PM +0300, fin wrote:
> When I'm just try lanch ppp3 I've get such message:
>
> Can't locate object method "new" via package "PPM::Repository::Error" at PPM/Repository.pm line 42.
>
> Even I type - ppm3 describe URI (or any other preinstalled package) from command line, get the same message :-(
>
> Within simle PPM (old one) have no problem.

Thanks for your report.

The ppm utility is maintained by ActiveState, bug reports and support
requests should go through activestate.com.

Perl Quality Assurance	    <perl-qa@perl.org>	       Kwalitee Is Job One
<purl> Hey Schwern! honk, honk, honk, honk, honk, honk, honk, honk,
honk, honk, honk, honk, honk, honk, honk, honk, honk, honk, honk,